Chocolate Eclair Cake
1 (5 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 (3 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
4 cups milk
1 (8oz.) container Cool Whip (thawed)
1 (16 oz. package chocolate graham crackers
Ingredients: Chocolate topping
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
Or use a short cut!
Smucker’s Magic Shell Chocolate Topping (7.25 oz.)
1. Butter bottom and sides of 9” x 13” serving dish
2. In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mixes and 4 cups milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
3. In a buttered 9” x 13” serving dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
4. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over graham cracker layer, then top with graham crackers. Spread remaining pudding over graham crackers; top second pudding layer with an other layer graham crackers.
5. To make topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1/4 cup milk,
cocoa and sugar and allow to boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Mix well and cool slightly.
6. Use Smucker’s Magic Shell Chocolate Topping and skip step 5
7. Pour Chocolate Topping over top of graham cracker layer and refrigerate until set.