Peanut Butter Chocolate Star Cookies
1 bag 14 oz. Brach’s Stars solid milk chocolate candies
2 1/2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Wet ingredients and sugars:
1 cup margarine
1 cup Jiff peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees
1. Sift and mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Beat together the margarine, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat mixture together.
3. Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
4. Form into one-inch balls, and then roll them in sugar.
5. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350-375 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Take the cookies out of the oven and place a Brach’s Chocolate Star in the center of each cookie.
7. Bake for another two to five minutes depending on how dark you want your cookies.