BBQ Ribs in Crock Pot
SERVES 4 -6
3 lbs pork spareribs
1 bottle barbecue sauce
1 onion, chopped
1. Chop up the onion, add to crock pot.
2. Rub the ribs with salt and pepper, add to crock pot.
3. Put half of the BBQ sauce on before they start cooking, then halfway through, drain the fat off the ribs, then add the rest
of the barbecue sauce and cook until done
4. Cook on low setting for 7-8 hours.
5. Put them under the broiler for a few minutes right before serving or put on the grill for 20 minutes.
Try not to lift the lid too much, cover ribs with foil while cooking