15 jalapenos sliced lenghtwise and remove seeds
(leave in some seeds to make hotter)
8 oz cream cheese softened
(Optional spice it up add garlic powder, pepper, and cayan pepper)
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
15 strips of thinly sliced bacon cut in half
1. Mix the cream cheese and shredded cheese in a bowl (and add optional spices)
2. Fill the jalapeno halves heaping full
3. Wrap each jalapeno with a thin slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
4. Spray grill with nonstick spray or use non stick Reynolds foil
5. Grill for 5 minutes on the bottom side first then flip and grill 5 more minutes on the top.