4 packages 8 oz.. cream cheese
2 packages crescent rolls
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 packages Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing (dry)
1 cup broccoli-finely chopped
1 cup cauliflower-finely chopped
1 cup carrots-grated
(add whatever vegetables you like, add olives or mushrooms)
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Pat crescent rolls into pizza pan or 17” x 12” pan/cookie sheet (press the seams closed)
2. Bake 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Mix softened cream cheese with mayonnaise and dried salad dressing with hand mixer.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture on cooked dough (cooled) and top with vegetables and cheese.
5. Press down lightly, top with shredded cheese and chill for at least 1 hour
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Put into serving pieces.